Terms and Conditions
Please take into consideration that if you choose to use and/or browse our site you formally agree to the terms and conditions as listed in detail below, so we strongly encourage you to read them thoroughly.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Dora’s Walks has the right to change or remove any part of the information provided in this website without notice.
3. By submitting your booking request you accept our Terms & Conditions.
4. You agree to use the Dora’s Walks website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Dora’s Walks
5. Your use of Dora’s Walks is intended for personal, non-commercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the products or services offered. You agree not to use this site to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests. You agree not to use robots or other automated means to access this site, unless specifically permitted by Dora’s Walks
6. Under no circumstances will Dora’s Walks be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.acropolisprivateguide.com regardless of the form of action.
7. Furthermore, Dora’s Walks accepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labour disputes, machinery breakdown, and government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond our control.
8. Once you have confirmed a reservation with us, you are legally bound to a contract with us.
9. The content of this website is legally protected and includes reserved copyrights. This includes, but is not limited to, the texts, pictures, web design, layouts, look, appearance and graphics. Any form of reproduction is completely prohibited. The only permitted form of reproduction is strictly limited to a bilateral agreement that can be reached after requesting and receiving a specific approval by the operator of the site in written. Copying any content can lead to serious criminal charges. If you are interested in our texts, pictures, web design, layouts, look, appearance, graphics etc. contact us directly at email@example.com
10. Links to other websites might be available on this website and its connected blog in order to provide our clients with useful additional information. Dora’s Walks does not accept any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of information or the activity of the linked websites.
11. Linking our website www.acropolisprivateguide.com from any other websites is strictly forbidden without prior written consent from Dora’s Walks. If you wish to link this site in any other media contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. Dora’s Walks is owned and operated by Theodora (Dora) Mavrommati, a licensed tour guide, and an M.Sc. Archaeologist, and therefore is compliant with all the enforcing regulation required by the Greek Government and the Ministry of Tourism.
13. Our services are paid per hour or per day and are socially secured by the Greek Institute of Social Security. Our fees are proportional to the Professional Collective Agreements, which are signed annually between Associations of Tourist Guides’ and Associations of Travel Agencies, depending on the place of visit/excursion, number of sites and duration of the occupation.
14. Our fees are also legally formed and therefore comply fully to the Greek legislation of employees and to the Collective Agreements signed by Tourist Guides’ Associations and the Panhellenic Tourist Guides’ Federation
15. Entrance fees of Archaeological Sites/Museums are not included in the offered prices.
16. The offered price of the service does not include lunch, gratuities, or other client personal expenses except otherwise stated.
17. The sequence of the Sites mentioned in the itinerary of the pre booked service may be subject to change, due to reasons beyond our control.
18. All our tours follow an especially designed route. Instructions regarding personal safety are given at the beginning of every tour. The guide will give you the best advice possible to make your tour as safe and enjoyable as possible both before and during the tour but you should always remain cautious when crossing roads and keeping your personal belongings safe at all times. Dora’s Walks accepts no liability for personal safety or loss of goods or valuables during the time that you are on the tour.
Any kind of information shared with Dora’s Walks (full name, e-mail address, contact telephone number, birth dates, id numbers etc.) is protected and strictly private. The information provided is to be used only as necessary information in order to provide accurate service. All personal information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed under any circumstances unless requested by the Greek authorities. It will not be shared with any outside parties or made public by no means, or used in any way besides the one originally intended.